Information For Patients
Cardiovascular disease remains our leading health problem despite numerous advances and a decade of declining results, it is still the leading cause of death in INDIA and many other countries. Millions of people have no symptoms, in fact, many do not know that they have potentially serious illness until they suffer a heart attack, stroke or sudden death.
Heart Diseases and its Management
Heart Related Queastions
- Article – ” Where the Mind is Without Stress ” Tips on Living a Stress-Free Life
- General Heart Problems and its Management Related Questions.
- Cholesterol and its Management Related Questions.
- Genetics Heart Problems and Your Family Tree Related Question.
- Bypass Surgery Related Questions.
- Angioplasty & Atherectomy Related Questions.
Information For Doctors
Dr Tatun Prahraj had treated Most Challenging Cases in his career, Dr. Praharaj also had the opportunity to treat Mother Teresa in the year 1993 and 1996. On both the occasion she had undergone Angioplasty.
Most Challenging Cases Treated by Dr Tarun Praharaj
- Successful Stent PTCA Performed on a Physically Disabled Patient
- Successful Treatment of a Patient Suffering From ” Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome”
- Embolic Occlusion of Abdominal Aorta below the origin of both renal arteries
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Succesful Angioplasty at 94 year male
- Coronary Angioplasty on Patient with Triple Vessel Disease with Very Poor LV Function (Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy)